Spring Irrigation Start-Ups
Starts @ $70.00
Get things pointed in the right direction
In the spring let us come start up and check your entire system. We will examine all of the heads to ensure that they are not leaking, broken, clogged, and are pointed in the right directions. We'll walk the entire system, look for wet spots that might indicate a broken pipe and repair it before it destroys your landscape and wastes water.
How much is the service?
The service for systems up to 5 zones is $70.00 for al a-carte pricing. Each additional zone is $5.00. [Example: ($70.00 for the first 5 zones) + (2 additional zones x $5.00) = $80.00]
What will be inspected on the Start-Up?
- Heads - Make sure that all heads are upright and pointing the right direction to water desired areas.
- Controller - Program the controller so that it is ready to water for the season. Ensure there are no rouge programs and excessive start times. Check and adjust the seasonal water adjustment.
- Nozzles - Clear debris from nozzles that aren't flowing or deviated. Replace if needed.
- Valve Boxes - Uncover valve boxes to inspect for leaks.
- Valves - Inspect the valves for operation and electrical function. Look for leaks around isolation valves that might cause damage over time.
- Fittings on the valves - Inspect for leaks at mail adapters and for stress applied by existing roots and stress from installation.
- Solenoids - Troubleshoot solenoid failures using electrical testing equipment.
- Wire connections - Inspect wire splices to ensure splices are water resistant to prevent corrosion of the wires. Corrosion will reduce the flow of electricity through the wiring, causing the valve not to actuate.
- Backflow device for water leaks. This does not include a backflow test for functionality that is required by your water company. (click here for backflow test information)
- Isolation Valves - Look for functionality of the isolation valve to ensure that it isolates water during the winter time.
What Is The Cost Of Repairing A Failed Backflow (Double Check)?
January 20th, 2020
Nothing is more frustrating than having your backflow assembly fail its annual inspection. You start wondering, how in the heck did this happen and how could I have prevented it? Most the time, it is something that you cannot prevent because it is typically something that is out of your control. Luckily, most failed backflow assemblies are repairable so they don't need to be completely replaced......
Top 11 Questions You Should Be Asking Before Purchasing A Mowing Service
January 20th, 2020
So you need some help maintaining your lawn. We get it. Lawn care can be time consuming. Especially if you are located in Central Oregon. Our spring clean-up and fall clean-up weather can be brutal so it’s no wonder we might want to hire someone to lend us a hand. And don’t even get us started on the snow. Although we Oregonians are typically prepared for inclimate weather, sometimes it comes out....
Preparing your landscape for Spring in Bend, Oregon [Checklist]
January 8th, 2020
Spring is around the corner. You’re getting excited to fertilize the lawn, rake up any remaining leaves and pruning back the Crab Apples. Early Spring is also the best time to get your irrigation system in order. Turning the irrigation system on is important to do before you need water to be applied to your landscape. When we turn on irrigation systems, we like to do it way before anyone needs......